Welcome you with:
-Charming Natural Scenery
- World Cultural Heritages
- Hospitable Local People
- Unique Cuisine
- Safe Security
|Arrival in Ho Chi Minh||
Welcome at Tan Son Nhat Airport and tranfer to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh .
|Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre Can Tho||
Visit Corodile Farm – 4 islands – coconut candy workshop – Southern Vietnamese folk music –
|Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh city||
Cai Rang Floating Maket – Fruits garden .. Lunch and back to Ho Chi minh
|Ho Chi Minh city tour||
Visit Sai Gon Central Post Office – Note Dame Cathedral , Independence Palace , War Remnants Museum , Shopping at Ben Thanh market
|Ho Chi Minh – Depature||
Free at your leisure and Shopping until Transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport. Finish your trip in Viet Nam
On arrival in Ho Chi Minh airport (about 1pm ) our transfer will pick you up and transfer to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh for check in. Lunch at the restaurant
In the afternoon join in the Water Puppet Show – the traditional performance of Vietnamese
After that – we will take you to enjoy your dinner at Bitexco Financial Tower at a height of 262 meters is the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City up to date. With design concept is taken from the shape of a lotus bud, the Vietnam national flower, Bitexco Financial Tower is not merely a building which is covered in glass and steel, but also a symbol of beauty and the rapid development of Ho Chi Minh City economy, a key economic region in Vietnam. Bitexco Financial Tower is a typical example for creativity and unique design. One of the tower highlights is the first observation in the city at 49th floors. Saigon Skydeck has opened for all visitors from January 1, 2011. With a full range of services and facilities for visitors, the Skydeck has officially opened to welcome visitors both domestic and international visitors since July, 2011. Visitors have the opportunity to visit Saigon Skydeck, not only enjoy the full sight of the Ho Chi Minh City and Saigon River, but also have the chance to use the facilities and services at this Skydeck. With many activities will be held at the Skydeck during this year, with special offer prices for different customer groups, the Skydeck will be an attractive destination in the journey of Ho Chi Minh City’s for both domestic and international tourists.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
About 8:00am, our guide pick you up at your hotel, then driving 1,5hour “70Km” to My Tho where is known as the “bigger rice basket” in Vietnam.
9h30, a.m After arriving at My Tho , you will get on the local motor boat will take you go along Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island. On the boat, you can see the fishing port, Rach Mieu Bridge, stilt house, boat building work-shop.We then will stop at the famous Unicorn Island and visit Corodile Farm
10h30 a.m, At Unicorn Island, you will take a short trek to see the fruits garden. You can also enjoy tropical fruits, natural honey tea and wine at a bee keeping farm and Vietnamese traditional music show by the locals.
Then transfer to a small motor boat travel along the lush, green canals, and stop at local restaurant for Vietnamese lunch. You can ride the bike around the village and visit crocodile farm or take a rest on hammock or study how to pass the monkey bridge.
A rowing boat carries you slowly thought the canals which cover a peaceful air and full of water- coconuts trees.
After that, you will continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province.
The horse-car will take you to the village to visit a hand-made coconuts candy workshop and see the locals how to make the rice noodles. Boat will take you back My Tho, . Transfer to Can Tho..Have dinner at the restaurant and then check in hotel.
Leisure in the evening for wandering Tay Do night market, Ninh Kieu wharf or enjoy these delicious local dishes.
OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL IN CAN THO.
After breakfast, 8h30 a.m check out hotel.
We take a boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries or the lower Mekong delta.
9h15 a.m, cruising along the small and picturesque tributaries by local boat, we will see the Cai Rang floating market (the nicest one with heaps of rowing boats). Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who live along the Mekong canals and you will roam through the village to visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop…
10h00 a.m, visit Can Tho market.
11h30 a.m have lunch at restaurant
13h00: start moving back to Ho Chi Minh city.
16h00: arrive at Ho Chi Minh, check in hotel, free activities at night
After breakfast at your hotel, the bus and tour guide will pick you up at 8 am for visiting:
• Reunification Palace
• Visit the War remant Museum
• The Post Office Center, Notre Dame Cathedral
• China Town,
• Ben Thanh market
• Finish your time here, transfer to Bach Dang Wharf :Enjoy an unforgettable night sailing down the beautiful Saigon River, and delight in the spectacular views of Ho Chi Minh City by night.
• Upon boarding the beautiful cruise ship, settle in for a delicious dinner while admiring the twinkling nightlife on either bank of the Saigon river.
• As you continue your evening cruise, enjoy the variety of traditional performances aboard the ship. Be amazed by the spectacular fire dancing, sway along to the beautiful music numbers, and enjoy performances by talented dancers showcasing the dances of Vietnam.
• Finish your time on the cruise. The bus will transfer you back to your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel
Free at your leisure , then see you off at Tan Son Nhat airport for you taking the flight home. Finish the beautiful trip in Viet Nam
• Vietnam visa approval letter
• 4 nights accommodation ( 3 night with Silverland Central hotel – 1 night in Muong Thanh Can Tho hotel)
• Daily breakfast
• 4 lunches, 04 dinners
• Transport in air-conditioned vehicles airport
• Local Chinese speaking guide
• Water & tissues on coach
• Entrance fees, boat trips & excursions – show – Cruise
• Travel insurance
• International flights ( Your arrival and Your Departure)
• Visa stamp fees
• Early check-in & late check-out surcharge
• Personal expenses
• Meals not mentioned
• Drinks not mentioned
• Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
• Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
Price: 295$ / person
– Free of charge for children under 3 years old , other expense pay by parents
– 50% rate of adult for children over 3 years old and under 6 years old
– 75% rate of adult for children over 6 years old and under 9 years old
– Children over 9 years old are charged as adults
– Two adults allow to bring one child.
YOUR VIET NAM TRIP IS OUR BEST CARE!