Hoi An - Viet Nam
Charming Natural Scenery
World Cultural Heritages
Hospitable Local People
The Cu Chi Tunnels are an underground network of tunnels dug by Vietnamese warriors during their battle for independence. It took around 25 years to build this underground metropolis, which contains a command center, hospitals, weaponry manufacturing, living quarters, and kitchens. Throughout, 10,000 people lived underground for several years in the tunnel system, which was great for the Viet Cong to traverse throughout the area while keeping themselves concealed from the Americans.
Driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City to go to the Cu Chi Tunnels. On the way, we stop at a lacquer art factory for the handicapped.
We reach the Cu Chi Tunnels.Then we’ll watch a propaganda video, particularly one about war.
We next spent the next hour exploring Cu Chi’s network of tunnels. There are also many mantraps and the remains of an American tank on exhibit, as well as multiple bomb holes created by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
Steamed tapioca root is delicious.
You also have the option of training with a real gun.
– Transportation during the trip
– English speaking guide
– Tickets to visit the attractions along the itinerary
– Mineral water in the tour
– Personal expenses and services are not mentioned above.
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
From $26.78 / person
– Under 1-4 years old: FOC (Sharing meal and bus with adult)
– From 5 to 9 years old: 75 % Adult ‘s price
– From 10 years old up: Adult’s price
YOUR VIET NAM TRIP IS OUR BEST CARE!