Hoi An - Viet Nam
Charming Natural Scenery
World Cultural Heritages
Hospitable Local People
12:00 – 12:15 pm: The van and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (Da Nang area)
1:00 pm: Start your adventure with Cam Thanh Coconut for being a fisherman at Cam Thanh Coconut Village, you will experience about learning traditional fishing techniques and how to row unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the tranquil coconut palm waterways of the past war. On this tour, we provide authentic social and cultural insight into the local way of life in Vietnam. Furthermore, you will take part in some hands-on activities which are fun, safe, and interested are suitable for everybody.
About 2.30 pm: Visit to the next destination to Hoi An Old Town.
6:00 pm: Enjoy your time with the boat ride on Hoai River and release the flower lanterns to pray for good luck for you and your family. You will immerse yourself in the fanciful space of the lantern street. Free your time with the night market and enjoy the shimmering space of Hoi An.
6:30 pm: You’ll then be transferred back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An if you requested. End of services!
– Pick up & Drop off at your hotel
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees.
– Basket Boat & boat ride – flower lantern
– Dinner with Hoi An local food (1 dish) (Chicken rice/ Cau Lau/ My Quang/…)
– Mineral water: 500ml/pax
– Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above.
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
From $39.14 / person
– Under 1-4 years old: FOC (Sharing meal and bus with adult)
– From 5 to 9 years old: 75 % Adult ‘s price
– From 10 years old up: Adult’s price
YOUR VIET NAM TRIP IS OUR BEST CARE!