Hoi An - Viet Nam
Charming Natural Scenery
World Cultural Heritages
Hospitable Local People
7:30 am: Driver and tour guide will meet you at your hotel and transfer to the Cu Chi Tunnels. We stop along the road at a lacquer art factory for the disabled.
We arrive in the Cu Chi Tunnels. Following that, we’ll view a wartime propaganda film. The next hour was spent exploring Cu Chi’s tunnel network. There are also several mantraps, the remains of an American tank, and numerous bomb craters caused by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. Tapioca root is delicious when steamed.
You may also earn money by practicing with a real gun.
12:00 pm: Return to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue the conversation after lunch:
The War Remnants Museum serves as a melancholy reminder of how futile war is. Admire the classic French-colonial architecture of 19th-century landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the City Centre Post Office. Continue on to the Pink Church, the Mariamman Hindu Temple, and the Jade Emperor Pagoda.
6:00 pm: Finish the tour and drop you off your hotel.
– Transportation during the trip
– English speaking guide
– Tickets to visit the attractions along the itinerary
– Meals follow in the tour
– Mineral water in the tour
– Personal expenses and services are not mentioned above.
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
From $70.04 / person
– Under 1-4 years old: FOC (Sharing meal and bus with adult)
– From 5 to 9 years old: 75 % Adult ‘s price
– From 10 years old up: Adult’s price
YOUR VIET NAM TRIP IS OUR BEST CARE!