Hoi An - Viet Nam
Charming Natural Scenery
World Cultural Heritages
Hospitable Local People
8:30 am: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you on a tour of Ho Chi Minh City.
The War Remnants Museum is a somber illustration of how pointless war is. Explore the expansive halls of the immaculately preserved Reunification Palace, formerly the Independence Palace of the President of South Vietnam. Many intriguing items will be visible to you, including formal meeting spaces, private bedrooms, and combat situation rooms 10 meters below ground. Admire the 19th-century structures, such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the City Centre Post Office, for their traditional French-colonial architecture.
Visit Pink church once more. Visit a local eatery for lunch. Extra time
Afternoon: Visit Chinatown, a maze-like area of Ho Chi Minh City that was settled in the late 18th century and is teeming with eateries, temples, unusual shops, and markets.
Visit the Thien Hau Temple, which was created by the earliest Chinese settlers and is now a revered place of prayer. Visit Binh Tay market – this is China Town’s major market, where a lot of wholesale trading takes place.
4:30pm : Return to your hotel. End of our service!
– Transportation & English-speaking tour guide
– Tickets to visit the attractions along the itinerary
– Meals follow in the tour
Mineral water in the tour
– Personal expenses and services are not mentioned above.
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
From $44.29 / person
– Under 1-4 years old: FOC (Sharing meal and bus with adult)
– From 5 to 9 years old: 75 % Adult ‘s price
– From 10 years old up: Adult’s price
YOUR VIET NAM TRIP IS OUR BEST CARE!